Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Christmas Catch Up

Okay - only a few more posts and I will be back on target. :) Here are some classics of my boys with Santa

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was me in November - I look nothing like this now - I am actually 38 weeks and measuring 45+ weeks (they don't go higher than 45 I guess) - lovely isn't it?
Photobucket

I actually sewed these. I am not the craftiest (is that a word) person in the world - but these weren't too hard. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

mcwally said...

You made their stockings? Wow. Most impressed. They are really really cute. And your boys will always love them!

I thought about doing that once... but nope, didn't happen.

Unknown said...

Love the stocking! Those Santa pics are priceless!!

You look great!! Can't wait to hear you've delivered...and what #3 is!!