Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best friends baby shower!

My dear friend since I was born was in town for a baby shower. My friend Cara and her sister Joanna and I all threw the shower. It was so nice to see her and I am so excited for her little one to arrive (any day now).
We had everyone bring their favorite childhood book. I brought Polar Express. Don't you love that book? Giving tree is awesome too.
Photobucket


I showed Cara how to make pop cakes from Bakerella. Didn't she do a great job?
Photobucket


I made the diaper cakes. Makes the gift of diapers much more fun.
Photobucket


I really wanted to eat these - too bad it had Kiwi. :( (I'm allergic to kiwi)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

jbel said...

wow- you sure decorated cute for her shower. I had no idea she was prego!
what's she having?