Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Santiago De Compostela Church wedding photography Lake Forest, CA

Update - I have been released from the hospital - and I am on bed rest at home. The baby is scheduled for a C-section on March 11th - so we are counting down the days. While on bed rest - I have had time to try and play more catch up with the blog. I know this stuff is from last year. I was contimplating claiming blogging bankruptcy - but I am going to try and get it all done - and finally be blogging current stuff - so here we go.

This couple was awesome. The husband has served for our country and have so much respect for him! I will post a bunch of photos - with little text.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Evaly said...

Wow- you will be having that baby before you know it! It must be nice to be home. Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!