Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Halloween in February?

Yes - these are pumpkin patch photos and halloween photos - and I am posting them in February. Pathetic - but I am getting there. :)

My Little Monkey
Photobucket

My Handsome Dragon (Very particular this year about what he wanted to be)
Photobucket

Our family (one more soon to be added in less than 3 weeks!) :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brian with cousin Jeffrey
Photobucket

My only brother and his two boys!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Having nieces are awesome! The take the boys on the rides that I don't want to go on! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This train was SO scarey for me to watch. They were on the caboose - and I would have put money on it that they were going to tip off it. The whole time I was basically having a heart attack and had to look away. My husband thought my reaction was funny - I was just praying the ride would end soon - but hey - the boys liked it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousin Rachel
Photobucket

0 comments: