Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

We got Disneyland passes the beginning of this year and have loved taking the kids any chance we get. My sister Julieanne and her family had passes too - so we were able to go a lot together. Here are some photos of one of the nights we went back in September.

Tyler with his new haircut (thank goodness) - of course - now it looks completely different....
Photobucket

The boy's cousin sportin' her mickey ears
Photobucket

My "Gilmore Boys"
Photobucket

Trying to keep Tyler entertained while standing in line
Photobucket

Photobucket

A rare thing - a family photo
Photobucket

The boys little cousin - big G
Photobucket

Brian lovin' his 3-D glasses for the Toy Story ride
Photobucket

4 comments:

Evaly said...

I love these! I love the ones from Tyler's birthday too-especially the one with the balloon. I would totally blow that up and hang it somewhere! Your Christmas card was SO cute too :)

Joanna said...

I love seeing pictures of your family. And, you made that cake for Tyler's birthday? That is a talent I didn't know you had!

Brooke said...

wow - that davis family sure is cute :)

julieannepapa said...

you look really good in the family photo from disneyland.