Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a great one this year. We didn't go crazy with gifts, tried to do minimal things. The boys had a great time and Brian and I enjoyed our morning as well. This is the first year Brian REALLY gets it. He left cookies and a carrot out for Santa and his reindeer. He also left a letter to Santa. Here it is:
Dear Santa,
Santa likes Brian. He delivers all the presents. Then he plays and makes snowmen. A penguin goes into the water. And he gets out. He jumps in the snow. I want a superhero bike and he gets a big hug and has fun. That's all the words. The End. Love, Brian
Oh! Tyler loves Santa too!
Classic, isn't it? Anyway - I have tons of photos to post - but again - I am trying to stay in order - so I thought I would post our Christmas Card (and a few clients as well). Ours was an accordion folded card on glossy paper. Because I am feeling so big and pregnant - it was just easier to take the photos myself this year of only the kiddos. I am a HUGE fan of having the whole family in the shot - so this will most likely be the only year we didn't take a "family" photo. Now I have to start thinking of ideas for next year! Any suggestions? :)
Front Side:
Photobucket
Back Side:
Photobucket

My parents card:
Front:
Photobucket

Inside:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one was different - we cut off an inch on the bottom of the front of the card - so you could see the Merry Christmas from the inside part of the card:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Inside:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Inside:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a tri-fold the front was of the little girl, then it folded out to the whole spread:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Front:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Wow, those turned out really cute! I especially liked yours - very creative! And I am just dying to know where you found the trains and tracks to shoot at... please do tell?
Great work as always,

Vanessa

Roney Family said...

Jen, you are amazing. You sure keep yourself busy friend. I am glad that you had a a great christmas. I loved your card. It was amazing as always. Hope you are doing well!

Joanna said...

Wow. Those are fantastic. I love Mel's, Jenn's, and Danielle's. I opened Danielle's just now and LOVED it!

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

GREAT job sista! Love them all. What I especially love is that every card you did had a different layout and wording. Very nice. I have a cute idea for you (if not you, maybe a client) for next years Christmas! I will try to find the blog I initially found it on and email you the pics! It's a really neat little idea!

xoxoxoxo

Jana said...

I love your style of photography.

did you also design the cards? if so, im beyond impressed with you. they all are unique. and i especailly love the papa's card. i was really jealous it wasnt mine.

Jana said...

and i just read that your prego.! congratulation.

you are brave.