Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family portrait photography session - our garden studio Newport Beach, CA

Family portrait Newport Beach
I LOVE this family! Brian and I did their wedding photos, maternity session, and now their photos with their adorable little one! She was a tough one to crack - but I think we got some great shots. Side Note - my favorite images of my own little B is an image where he is not smiling. Sometimes I think those are more precious than the "cheese" look you can sometimes force out of a kid. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow, those eyes are amazing!

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

Oh my gosh! I made it to the Gilmore blog! Ah! So very exciting! lol. I absolutely LOVE what you did with our pictures. They look fabulous Jennifer! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love you tons!