Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Montage beach engagement photography session - Dana Point, CA

So - I had another blog - but I always had to update from one specific computer - so I couldn't update as often as I wanted to. Hopefully now I will update more frequently because I can post from anywhere. :) The slow part of my year has ended and many new changes are going to be made this year - from a new studio, new logo, to brand new products offered. I am SO excited for the changes and hope to see you around soon!

This couple was so sweet. It was such a windy day - and they kept their cool with hair blowing everywhere. :) Such a small world too - the groom to be went to school with my younger sister. Always fun to find connections! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: