Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Easter was fun this year. The boys loved easter egg hunting. We first went to a party on Saturday at the park. Brian was working - so I toughed it myself. I made it through the hunt, but Tyler was not being too good - so we left before the Easter Bunny.


Brian decorating his bag (and Tyler's)
Photobucket

Tyler hanging out drinking his juice
Photobucket

Brian very proud of his art work
Photobucket

His PIRATE tatoo - thanks Micah! :)
Photobucket

Then we went to my parents house for all the grandkids to decorate eggs for Sunday.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Easter with the fam
Brian, Jeffrey, Kylie and Tyler before the big hunt
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brian finding his goods
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Roney Family said...

Looks like all the kids had a super fun time. I love all the pictures and am so happy for the update. Makes me feel like I am more involved. How sad we never get to see each other!!! The boys are so adorable. You are one lucky mommy.