Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Photography studio remodel

Like I mentioned earlier - things are changing significantly for Jennifer Gilmore Photography. First things first - we are doing a complete remodel on the studio (so it's hard to meet clients - but we find other spots). I found a couple shots I took of the studio last summer -it had changed a little since this - but it will have to do as the "before shots" for now.

Standing towards the backdrop roll. The door to the left is what you entered through.
Photobucket

Now you are standing where the subject would stand when getting their photo taken. The bathroom is to the left of the lights
Photobucket

I don't have photos of the cabinets or sink that was in the corner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll try to post more updates soon. :)

0 comments: