Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Friday, August 07, 2009

You thought I was small?

I have lots to blog from recent weddings/events/portraits/newborns, etc....but before I get those up - a lot of people have been commenting how "small" I was while pregnant with Cody. Okay - I know I was on bedrest from January til March so many didn't see me in my last weeks. This was taken a week before I had him. I don't know about you - but to me, I am looking pretty "large and in charge." What do you think? I am scared what I would look like if I had a fourth. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brooke said...

seriously it looks like a fake belly. it is so big, i can't believe it - i saw you near the end and you didn't seem that big to me, but wow, i can't imagine - he was a massive baby though!

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

Wow Jennifer. It's so crazy to see how different you carried Cody than B and T. See, the thing is, your belly is Huge but everything else is teeny. It's those darn Kettley genes!

Roney Family said...

That is one big belly! Looks just like mine did. What was your last measurements? My last one was the 45 weeks Plus. What was yours?

jbel said...

the thing is though ... it's ONLY your belly that was big!

I was thinking like Scott Degraw that you surely had twins in there!