Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Dark Side

I turned my Sequoia in after having the lease for 3 years. It was a good car and was sad to give it back - but realistically - it wasn't working with three car seats all the way across the middle row. SOOOOO, sadly - I think I might have to go to the Dark Side - it might happened tonight after an engagement session. I have been having "issues" with this in my head - but every other alternative just doesn't seem to work right the three kids in car seats that don't even buckle themselves. I keep telling myself it won't be for that long. So - if I drive up to your engagement or wedding in a car that doesn't seem to "fit me" - just know I am doing it for the kids. ;)

And because post are just better with photos - here is a pacifier clip I made for my good friend. Trust me - I am not a sewer/homemaker because I just don't have the time - but this was actually not that hard. :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shwam Fam said...

Hey Jen- Such a cute paci clip! By dark side- I am assuming you are going to be a minivan mommy?? Is that right?

Moysa Family said...

Haha nice c... that was my question

Traylor Family said...

I think I might stop at two, so I don't have to cross over ;) Just kidding. I'd do it for the kiddos too.

Evaly said...

That is so cute!! Join us on the dark side- all the cool kids are doing it :)

Roney Family said...

Adorable!! I might have to copy that and Make one for Saylor!

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

Cute Cute Cute! I bought a pack of these little owls off of etsy and turned them into hair clips for Brooke-Lynn! Did you see them on there? They have tons of colors! What car did you guys end up getting?

Jennifer P. said...

Just keep your eyes forward and you'll never realize what you're driving :). Somehow I've made the whole mom-van thing cool (or so I keep telling myself....)