Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Monday, July 06, 2009

What do you do with your wedding images?

Newport Beach Wedding Photographer
Orange County Wedding Photographer

A few couples have been asking me lately what to do with their images after they have their album. Something Brian and I did that I like a lot was a Gallery Wrap Cluster. We picked three photos that we liked from our wedding (don't judge - it was almost 6 years ago!) and put them above our bed in the master bedroom.

I love when Tyler looks at the photos because he says - "mommy is a princess and daddy is a suit!" :) I think Brian must have said that he was wearing a suit - but that has turned into - daddy IS a suit. Gotta love two year olds! :)

Wedding Canvas,Gallery wrap

Wedding Canvas,Gallery wrap

We are offering Gallery Wrap Clusters to all our wedding couples at great prices. Email me if you have questions or want to get a quote! info@jennifergilmore.com

Last - this is a shot of Brian one morning. He thought he was being funny in daddy's wig from our 70's party - and my husband said it is an ode to one of our favorite DJ's...

Photobucket

1 comments:

jbel said...

hey it's BJ the DJ!