Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Update

While we were opening presents for Father's Day - my sister Julieanne brought out her gift for our dad. We have had a sugar cookie recipe in our family for years (since I can remember) that is delicious! She has taken it to a whole new level. She made a cookie bouquet for my mom on mother's day - and now this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I keep telling her that she should sell them on etsy because I think people would buy them. What do you guys think? Would you buy them? If so - what do you think they would be worth?

I tried making some cake pops from Bakerella - learned a few things along the way. It's a trial run for a baby shower in a couple weeks. I will post how the real ones turn out - but they tasted super sweet!

Photobucket

Last - Tyler found this Dumbo costume and walked around all day in it. He was in heaven and VERY upset when I took him out of it and would not let him take it home.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those treats looks amazing! I'd totally buy those cookies. $30? I dunno. Super adorable.

And what's a cake pop?? I want one!

Love that Dumbo costume!! Too cute!

jbel said...

k ... cookie price ... I'm thinkin' more like $15-$20, but I'm cheap! once people actually eat them, they'd pay more probably because they taste as good as they look.

Love T in the Dumbo costume-

Adore the pic of all ur boys in the previous post-priceless!

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

LOVE the pops! Can I come over for a pops baking lesson???