Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Wedding Photography Lido Sands Newport Beach California

Orange County Wedding Photography

Brian shot a wedding a week after I had my third baby and did a great job. Our friend Steve Hoffmann helped Brian out as our second shooter and got some great shots! L & B are a great couple. We ran into them at a wedding we did in January at Seven Degrees in Laguna Beach and then met regarding their wedding shortly after. :) We knew it would be too soon for me to be shooting a wedding, so close to my baby's due date - but they were cool with having Brian as the main photographer. Such a sweet couple. I wish I could have been there to be a part of the wedding, but it was fun to edit their images. I can't wait to do her maternity photos and eventually meet their little one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to elementary school with the guy in the middle. :)
Photobucket

We shot both of these awesome couples weddings in the past.
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: