Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Time

We had a great Easter and hope you did too! Here are some quick shots of our weekend.

My three boys being sweet
Photobucket

One not so sweet and two not sure what to do....
Photobucket

B dying his eggs
Photobucket

T looking for an egg
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some may think he is flipping the camera off - whoops.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The day before at our Church's Easter party -
Photobucket

I am no longer carrying C on the inside - just on the outside - and somehow I continue to look pregnant. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

jbel said...

Ah, FINALLY fresh family pics ... LOVE them! The boys are all adorable. C sure looks like a Kettley, whereas the other two look more like Gilmores ... well T has a Gilmore/Kettley blend to him.
cute, cute, cute!

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

I LOVE the one of Cody flipping you off! Beautiful eyes! I just hope this is not indicative of his attitude toward being photographed in the future!
And of course, the last two shots are just stunning... ha ha - just kidding. But thanks for letting me play with your camera... It was awesome and now I am jealous!

Joanna said...

Oh, man. I LOVE the photo of the two older ones holding the screaming newborn. LOVE IT.