Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Saturday, October 04, 2008

My friend does something that I think is so smart. She writes "Quotables" - basically cute things her kids say. I am horrible at journals, documenting, taking photos of my own kids, etc...and remembering what they say is the hardest thing for me. So - I am going to start Quotables. Mostly for myself to remember what they say - but now you get to read some of my conversations that I have daily with my kiddos.

Today Brian had a runny nose...
Me: Brian, do you want a tissue?
Brian: Yes mom. I need to wipe the syrup out of my nose.

Me: Does my tummy look big?
Brian: Ya. You sleep with Daddy, then at a lot of food - now you're big like daddy." (9-7-08)

Last one I wrote down was driving home from preschool.
Me: Doe we live in a big city?
Brian: No we live in our house. But sometimes an old man lives in the city.

Tonight - Brian and Brian were singing if you are happy and you know it - taking turns thinking of things to say. When it was Little B's turn he sang:
"If you're happy and you now it dump on the floor."
Daddy: What does that mean?
Brian: Dump your cheerios on the floor and make a mess.

As for Tyler - not too much of actual conversations to write about - but he does like to play a copy game with me. For example - I showed my mom tonight how I can say something (like "hello") in numerous different pitches, speeds, etc - and he copies each one exactly. Kind of funny.

3 comments:

Evaly said...

Sounds like Brian already has the birds & the bees figured out :)

Joanna said...

Oh, Jenn, I love those! Keep them coming.

julieannepapa said...

Too funny. My favorite is the dumping of cheerios.