Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Crescent Bay Park wedding photography - Laguna Beach, CA Reception at Woodburry Village Irvine, CA

I did this wedding back in July - but have not posted any weddings since then - so I am going to try and play catch up. They are such a sweet couple! They were close to the first people we told about my pregnancy because the bride kept insisting I have a drink. :) I love when we have time to walk around with the couple alone - that's when we seem to get the best shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to their house in between the ceremony and receptions and got shots with all four of their dogs and their bird. I just really liked this one....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Father daughter dance - I love how she is resting her head on his shoulder - she was like that almost the whole dance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: