Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there - and to everyone that has a mom (that should include everyone). :) I hope everyone is having a great Mother's Day. I just wanted to publicly say how much my mom rocks. She is the most genuine, giving, unselfish, loving person I know. I hope to one day be half the woman she is. She is a great grandmother to my two little guys and she and my father are such a great example to me of a wonderful, loving, working marriage.

Photobucket

I had to put this video on - I think it's pretty dead on. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jennifer, YOU rock! What a great shot of your parents. I couldn't agree with you more about your mother. All of you are so blessed to have her and all of us are so blessed to know her and have her influence in our lives.

Krista Miller said...

I would have to agree that Mama Kettley has it all. Happy Mothers Day to the 2nd Generation Kettley Mom!! I love you both!

Traylor Family said...

I love your mom too! And that video.. I have it on my myspace for everyone to enjoy.