Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

Flower Fields engagement photography session - Carlsbad, CA

Brian and I drove out to the flower fields for one last time this year. It's only open a couple months each year - so it's fun to go out with our couples. This couple was so fun. We took SO many photos - lots of different spots - they were great sports.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved how she threw the flowers when he lifted her up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one - you can tell she really loves him.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

I LOVE that one of them on the fence. That place looks so fun! Too bad it won't be open still when we are there. I am so excited for you to take our pics! You're so talented!