Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tivoli Terrace Wedding Photography - Laguna Beach Wedding

Orange County Wedding Photographer

We were lucky enough to do a wedding at Tivoli Terrace two weeks in a row! Here is the first weekend. They are teachers and soooo sweet! Lots of emotion at this wedding - I loved it! It was obvious how much they loved their parents too! I even asked the mom how to guarantee that her son loves her so much he lives close (for future reference!). :)

She got ready at The Tides in Laguna Beach
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first glance - love the shot Brian got!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you can't tell from past posts - I love this door to the old Fire station.
Photobucket

Don Johnson (who in my opinion is the best officiant out there) and the groom giving fun looks before walking out for the ceremony.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite shot of the day - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look the brides dad is giving to his wife as their daughter walks away - now married.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

OH I love the shot where the dad is looking at the mom too... and the dancing shots. Great job!