Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Baby Shower

I am so lucky to have such great friends! A few weeks ago they threw my youngest a baby shower and it was awesome. They put so much work into the details. It was based off the book Where the Wild Things Are. I have not been to such a cute shower in awhile. Unfortunately I was enjoying myself too much to take many photos - I only got a few...

On the front door when you entered:
Photobucket

All the balloons in the home were green and blue and instead of having ribbon tied to them, it was twine. So creative
Photobucket

The amazing rockin' friends that threw the shower!
Photobucket

The inspiration
Photobucket

My sister Jules made these awesome sugar cookies. I keep telling her she should sell them on etsy. Maybe one day - they are to die for!
Photobucket

One of my only pics of my sweet angel from the night. He is seriously the best baby I have had so far. I finally understand what parents mean when they say they just want to rock and hold their baby all the time. He is the best baby!
Photobucket

Thank you for throwing such a wonderful and memorable shower. I will remember all the "wild" things you had everyone reveal. And of course - it wouldn't have been a party without all my friends and family that came! It was a great night.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That is one of the cutest ideas ever. Your family is so creative and great! That is Blake's favorite book so that theme just sounds so fun and different! I am glad you got your good baby. You desereved it!

jbel said...

wish I could have been there for more of it, but I got the best part at the end ... lots of talking w/ all you gals and of course ... JuJu's cookie!