Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

March of Dimes (March for babies) Charity Photography

Charitable Photography in Orange County

I had the opportunity a few weeks ago to donate my time to take photos at the Newport Beach March of Dimes walk. It's my second year to do it - and I love seeing all the surviving newborns and those walking for loved ones they have lost. It helps you realize what's important in life.

Photobucket

Photobucket


These two nursing students were on a corner and we started talking. The one on the left was actually my nurse for one of the days that I was at the hospital (during my 3 week stay prior to having C). Small world.
Photobucket

Adorable
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Free smoothies for everyone!
Photobucket

0 comments: