Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby #3

I am leaving for the hospital in about two minutes to have baby #3. This is the last post I will make as a mother of two - and it's kind of...different. I have done the c-section surgery with both of my boys, but I am SO nervous this time around. I am not sure why - I just am. I am excited to find out if we will have another Gilmore boy to add to the mix, or if it will be a Gilmore girl. Little B is VERY excited and has been counting down his "sleeps" until they get to see the baby out of mommy's tummy. He tells me constantly that he is going to be a big helper and teach him/her to crawl. :) Tyler pretty much copies his older brother - so he is excited too, but I am not sure if he gets the big picture. We have talked a lot about how babies cry a lot and need to be held by mommy - but only time will tell if Tyler is really okay with the whole thing. Anyway - I had to make this quick - just wanted to let you guys know I am going under the knife really soon - nervous - excited - but more nervous - and I will post again when I get home to let you know the outcome! :) Thank you to everyone that has helped me the past two months while I have been on a bedrest and in the hospital. I couldn't have done it without you (you know who you are!). I feel so blessed to have so many friends and family come to our aid at a time when we needed some help. I don't know how I can repay you all - but please know - when you need help - I am there for you! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK!!! We'll be thinking of you!! You'll do great!

Jennifer P. said...

I'm kind of partial to all boy families, but I guess girls are alright too :).

Thinking of you today and congratulations!!!

Scott and Amy said...

congrats on your little buy i'm so excited for you!!! i can't wait to meet him! love you girl i hope the surgery was smooth

Roney Family said...

I think you were nervous because HE was 10 pounds 2 ounces!!! You are an amazing woman!!

Em-Cat said...

You've already had the baby by now. We hope and pray that everything went well. Aren't you happy you don't have to be on bedrest anymore. It's going to be so nice! Can't wait to hear the good news.

Love,
Rob and Em

Karlea said...

Yay!! You've had the baby now. I can't to find out who your knew little munchkin is!!! Hope your surgery went well and that you are recovering quickly.

K