Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seal Beach Pier engagement photography - Seal Beach, CA & our Halloween Party

Still playing catch up - here is a sweet couple's engagement photos. The second batch is from a couple's halloween party we had (yes - I know - Halloween was last year!!!). Some photos are pretty scary...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This couple was a cat (like she is every year) and her husband was the kitty litter. Crap and all!
Photobucket

Classic for a pregnant couple
Photobucket

Photobucket

My belly felt so big then - but now it looks so small compared to how big I am now. I got these pants thinking I could wear them for my b-day party (70's theme - photos to come soon) - but there was NO way I could fit in it. My sister ended up wearing it and it looked MUCH better on her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CLASSIC
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: