Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Children's photography session @ The Lab - Costa Mesa, CA. Also- San Diego Temple wedding. 50th birthday photos @ Newport Harbor Yacht Club

Orange County children's photography
Here are some more sessions that I have not posted yet - Again - can't show you some of their favorites due to Christmas Gifts and Christmas Cards. :)

I have known this little guys mommy forever and Brian and I got to shoot their wedding! He is adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here was another quick wedding we did in San Diego -
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next - this was a 50th Birthday Party Brian and I shot. The guest of honor looked barely 40! I had to double check it was her 50th! Very sweet family! We loved being a part of this special night. Hopefully Brian will throw me a nice party like this when I turn 50. Oh - and the band ROCKED! Never seen anything like it. It must have had 20 people on the stage - tons of horns, two pianos, main singers, back up singers, bass, guitar, drums, etc. MADE THE NIGHT! :) The details were done by Andrew (I don't know his company's name - but does great work!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy birthday, Kyle. You look gorgeous!

Your family will always hold a special place in my heart.

-Joanna