Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hotel Casa Del Camino (reception @ K'ya restaurant) wedding photography - Laguna Beach, CA

I AM HORRIBLE!!! What more can I say? A combo of morning sickness that seems to NEVER end (even at 5 months prego), busy season, deb ball this weekend, trying to get everyone in for their Christmas photos, etc - anyway...I am FINALLY blogging again. I have about 30+ things to blog - so I am going to start way back from August - and just go one by one. So - you might see Halloween shots during December, big deal? :) Thanks for being so patient!

This couple was AWESOME! They do not live in Southern CA, but their families do - so I only got to meet them a couple times before the big day. Such a sweet couple, guests, bridal party, you name it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Gorgeous pictures as always Jennifer. I can totally empathize with your "behind on blogging" state of being. I have some sessions that I probably will never blog as it would just be ridiculously late (July sessions in Dec?). And I don't have the excuse of morning sickness that you do (I'll bet you're having a girl - my morning sickness went on forever with my girls). But I hope you will blog all you can - I can't wait to see what you've been working on!