Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hotel Valley Ho wedding photography - Scottsdale, AZ

Hotel Valley Ho Wedding in Scottsdale, AZ

Brian and I got to go to Scottsdale AZ for a BEAUTIFUL wedding a few weeks ago. The bride and I have been friends since I can remember (probably my first friend in life). Her hubby is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met! They are such an awesome couple and it was so fun photographing their wedding. WARNING _ LOTS OF PHOTOS. I couldn't decide what to put on - so I am putting on a LOT!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Guys:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bride with her sister and bro-in-law
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Ceremony:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Father Daughter Dance:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With destination weddings - it is common to take photos the day after with just the bride and groom. There is no stress and we can take our time finding cool spots. This day was definitely worth it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is where they got engaged - so it's significant to them:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't do AZ without a cactus!
Photobucket

All in all - a gorgeous wedding and awesome weekend. Thanks guys!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Everything!

I love the Valley Ho!

One day maybe I'll actually stay there...

Roney Family said...

I love all the pictures. And it helps having such a beautiful bride. Jen, you rock at taking pictures. I swear almost all those pictures look like a magazine add or something. They are just awesome. I think you should try and put them in a magazine. You are so awesome. And, I love her dress. Everything looks like it went well!!!

Kaylynn said...

I think those are some of my favorite pictures of yours to date. They are awesome! And her dress is amazing amazing amazing. Love it!

Joanna said...

Jenn, breathtaking pictures. Some of them leave me speechless. They look like advertisements.

Jennifer Gilmore said...

You guys are sweet. The dress was absolutley beautiful...one of my favorites to date! Thanks for checking in on us! :)

Evaly said...

That giant "love" and the orange wall are awesome! Love the pictures!

Joanna said...

You captured the beauty of this event in the loveliest, most unique ways, Jennifer. Bobby Boy and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are so glad you and your family are part of our lives.

julieannepapa said...

I love the pics. Mel looks gorgeous and your photos turned out awesome. You are so talented.

Erin Burns said...

Breathtaking! M & M are one handsome couple! I think my favorite of them is the one on the rooftop - or maybe the LOVE sign.

Jennifer and Brian - you rock at taking pictures, couldn't have gotten better shots of this day!!