Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

What a difference a haircut makes..... :)

Tyler did very well. I had my mom watch Brian while I took him to Cool Cuts for Kids because last time - Tyler screamed - not whined, cried, or whimpered, but SCREAMED the entire time. This time - he was great. I read a gazillion books and tried to keep him occupied with every animal noise I could think of -

The things we do to keep our kids behaved in public. :)

When he woke up
Photobucket

Photobucket

After his hairS were cut. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

I love his Haircut. He looks so cute! Sorry about the ducks loosing. The lakers won big, but I was only told that. I don't think I ever looked at the score. Hopefully we can hang soon!!

julieannepapa said...

I like your new blog. Very cute pics!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Oh my gosh! Your boys are SO cute! I can't believe you're a photographer! Want to come to Omaha and take pics of Dillon?! Are you still in Newport Beach? I'm jealous; we'd love to live in that area! Thanks for finding me...so glad!