Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Fan Box

Jennifer Gilmore Photography's Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I LOVE MY DUCKS!

The Ducks team had a good run this year. I was so sad that they were taken out by Dallas on Sunday - but all in all - it was a fun season. I loved the game we went to last week! We got to bring a small camera in and got a few shots for the warm up. I can't wait until next year!

Photobucket

Doug taking a nice shot
Photobucket

Love this one
Photobucket

How can you not love Jiggy!?!
Photobucket

We met a really nice lady at the game during warm ups - ends up our kids go to the same preschool - she took this shot for us. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully not the last time we will see Teemu
Photobucket

Love Getzy!
Photobucket

Our backup goalie Hiller - he is great!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Roney Family said...

That is so fun that you went to the game, I love the picture of you and Brian!!! You guys are awesome!!!